FlōPlan® API access is available for current website developers, agents, and brokers. If you are not an IDX website developer, agent, or broker different terms may apply.
Already Working with an MLS?
Follow these steps to register for an API registry key
- Complete the FlōPlan API authorization form (PDF 186kb).
- Forward your completed authorization form to the MLS (not FBS). Be sure to indicate in both the email subject and body that this is a request for the FlōPlan API rather than RETS or the Spark API.
- The MLS will then communicate with you directly should any questions or concerns arise or will sign the authorization form to approve your access.
- The MLS will forward the signed form to the FlōPlan / FBS team directly.
- Our team will process the request and you’ll receive an email at the technical contact email address you provided in your authorization form containing a FlōPlan API.
All Other Developers
Website developers, agents, or brokers please fill out the form below and the FlōPlan / FBS Team will contact you with with pricing details and next steps to get connected.