The best way to save your floor plans for the future is to download them from the website login.
Your completed floor plans can be downloaded in various file types and with or without dimensions!
File Types Available:
- JPG (Most common, Image file, smallest file type)
- PNG (Image file, lossless file format)
- SVG (Print Quality)
- PDF (Documentation)
Downloading from the FlōPlan Website
- Login to the FlōPlan Web App via the website login button or head straight to app.floplan.io on your internet browser.
- On the detail page of a completed floor plan, click the menu button at the top right of your screen.
- Choose “Download floor plan” from the drop down menu.
- From there, you can choose your desired file type, whether or not you want to include dimensions, file layout (all floors in one file or each floor as a separate file) and click download!
- Note: If you can’t find your downloaded floor plan, many internet browsers will save downloaded files in your “downloads” folder on your desktop computer.