Most floor plans come back accurate, but maybe you need a room label changed or maybe a sliding glass door is labeled as a normal swing out. You can request edits to your floor plans through the web app via the FlōPlan Website login button. This video will walk you through the process!
Note: Fix requests can only be made via the website login/web app.
If your floor plans come back with rooms that are labeled inaccurately, you can make a request to update the names. In order to create a change request, please sign into the web-app via floplan.io and find the floor plan you would like to be updated.
Follow these steps:
- Login to the web app at app.floplan.io.
- Find the listing you would like edited and click to view the details page.
- At the top right of the details page, click the menu button (3 dots) to expand the action menu.
- Press “request a fix” in the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the “Request a Fix” form with all of the edits you would like performed on your floor plan. You can note multiple changes in a single request and are allowed up to three requests per floor plan! Feel free to attach screenshots to provide more clarity for the FlōPlan pros! You should receive your updated floor plan in about a day after submitting your request!