Some agents prefer a team member, assistant, photographer or even the homeowner to do the scan. Within the App, it’s easy to invite a scanner.
- Select the “Collaborators” button in the main menu.
- Press “+ invite someone” (on the web app) or the the icon of person (on the mobile app) shown here. .
- Enter the name and email of the person you’re inviting (Select the type of relationship you have with them) and press the “invite” button.
- Once you press the invite button they will receive an email that will include their suggested next steps as well as a prompt to download the FlōPlan Mobile App and create a scan.
- After the scan is complete, you (the agent) will have control over submitting it for processing. Collaborators do have the ability to make fix requests to processed scans.
*On mobile devices, you can access contacts on your device to invite a collaborator by tapping on the “Import from contacts” button in the invite feature.
When you receive your completed floor plan, they will appear in both the agents and the collaborator’s FlōPlan app.
- Homeowner – Has the ability to scan, requires approval of agent to submit for processing. These accounts expire after 90 days. (floor plans remain on the agent account)
- Photographer – Has the ability to scan, requires approval of agent to submit for processing. No expiration.
- Assistant – Ability to scan, Submit scans for processing, and approve scans from other collaborators. They will also be copied on all emails to the agent sent from the FlōPlan System.