Your completed floor plans can be shared or even downloaded in various file types and with or without dimensions! – just like photos.
File Types Available:
- JPG (Most common, Image file, smallest file type)
- PNG (Image file, lossless file format)
- SVG (Print Quality)
- PDF (Available from the Web App Only, great for documentation needs)
Sharing Directly from the FlōPlan Mobile App
- Login to your FlōPlan Mobile App on your Smartphone.
- On the detail page of a completed floor plan, press the menu button at the top right of your screen.
- Choose “share floor plan” (or “Share floor plan with dimensions”) from the pop-up menu.
- From there, you can choose your sharing method and send!
Downloading from the FlōPlan Web App
- Login to the FlōPlan Web App via the website login button or head straight to app.floplan.io on your internet browser.
- On the detail page of a completed floor plan, click the menu button at the top right of your screen.
- Choose “Download floor plan” from the drop down menu.
- From there, you can choose your desired file type, whether or not you want to include dimensions, file layout (all floors in one file or each floor as a separate file) and click download!
- Note: If you can’t find your downloaded floor plan, many internet browsers will save downloaded files in your “downloads” folder on your desktop computer.